The last time I posted about weighing in was on April
28th and I weighed 157.
The morning of my wedding on May 18th I
weighed 155. Probably from being sick.
Every since the big wedding day I have ate and drank
whatever I wanted with no hesitation.
That’s 10 weeks of no diet or exercise with 2 of those
weeks being on vacations.
I planned on getting back to the gym this week but have
slept the worse this week since I was prego.
Then when I started sleeping well Lakelyn wasn’t, this is the first time
teething has really bothered her.
So needless to say I need to get back on track and the
scale is full proof.
BAM! This is
what 10 weeks of no diet and vacation eating looks like.
It’s sad.
165! ONE.SIX.FIVE
That means I am 10lbs up from the wedding day but I
think more realistically its 7-8 lbs.
Either way it’s got to go!
Officially Friday Weigh Ins are back!

No comments:
Post a Comment