I know I have said
it before and will probably say it a hundred times more. I really wish I could stop time and make
Lakelyn quit growing! Each month that
goes by she is getting away from being my “baby” and becoming a little
toddler. She is developing such a cute
little personality!
Sleeping: I am so blessed
that you sleep through the night. You
still go to bed between 7-8pm and sleep until 6:30-7am. A few times you have
slept in until 7:30 and it’s amazing what 30 extra minutes of sleep feel like!
You take 2 naps at
daycare and on the weekend with us.
Eating: You still have a 6oz bottle in the morning and before
bed and then 2-3 4-6oz bottles during the day. You are also still eating 4oz of
fruit in the morning and 4oz of vegetable for lunch. You also still have your
daily snacks in the afternoon. We have also started giving you more big people
food. We let you try anything we are eating. You haven’t really turned anything away yet.
Clothes: You are wearing 9 month clothes.
Diaper: You are still in a size 3 pampers cruiser. You sometimes wear a size 4 at daycare during
nap time because some how you pee through them there.
Not only are you crawling everywhere but you pull up on
everything.
You still love to dance when you hear music and crawl all over
anyone who sits on the floor with you.
We painted your toe nails this month, barley anything to paint!
You now have 4 teeth, 2 on top and 2 on bottom!
Love you sweet girl!



oh my goodness, those little feet and the painted toe nails are too cute to handle! She is just precious. =)
ReplyDeletewww.thislifesbeautifulmoments.com