A
lot has been going on lately and I feel like time is just flying by!
I
really want a blog face lift but don’t really want to spend a lot of money
doing it. Anyone know someone who will
do it for a reasonable price or for FREE?!
We
have set a wedding date....
May
18th, 2013!!
That’s
221 days away!
We
have our reception hall booked and might possibly have our wedding ceremony
here also.
We
have our photographer for the wedding booked.
We
get our engagement pictures done on Nov 11th.
I now have 33 days to
lose 10 lbs!
That’s
my goal, to lose 10lbs before Nov 11th
and then 20 lbs more before May.
and then 20 lbs more before May.
Luke has been out of town this week but starting on Monday my plan is to get up and workout before work, that means waking up at 4:45am to be at the gym by 5am to workout for an hour.
We
are having Lakelyn’s birthday party on Saturday Nov 17th, one day before her
actual birthday. I can’t believe it’s
almost already been a year since that little girl made her arrival into this
world!
Since
Luke is out of town I have been sending him morning and evening pictures of
Lakelyn, we miss him so much!
This was yesterday morning—love this outfit!
This
was this morning, love them leggings!
Come
back tomorrow for my first
GIVEAWAY!!






No comments:
Post a Comment