I started my exercising and diet this past Monday on October
15th.
On Monday I weighed 180.2lbs
When I got pregnant with Lakelyn I weighed 185lbs
The day I went into labor I weighed 212lbs
I cannot believe I weighed over 200lbs!
After I had Lakelyn I got down to 174lbs in just 6 weeks
{thank you breast feeding!}
{thank you breast feeding!}
Now almost a year later since having Lakelyn I have gained
6lbs.
Not too bad for eating junk 24/7 and not exercising
Not too bad for eating junk 24/7 and not exercising
150lbs
That’s my goal weight
I feel like right now I have to shoot for a number
but as I start losing weight I will stop or keep going when
I feel like my body looks like I want it to.
but as I start losing weight I will stop or keep going when
I feel like my body looks like I want it to.
If there is one thing that weight loss blogs and
Pinterest have taught me, it is that numbers can looks so different on each
person. Two different people could each
way 150lbs and one look a lot bigger than the other.
I weighed myself on Friday and I weighed 177
3 pounds in 5 days, I'll take it!
I weighed myself on Friday and I weighed 177
3 pounds in 5 days, I'll take it!
Click here to see how I am going to make a
healthier and happier me!
![]() |
| http://www.etsy.com/shop/RufflesWithLove?ref=seller_info |

No comments:
Post a Comment