Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Easy Chicken Pot Pie


This last week one of our neighbors had their third child so I decided to make them Chicken Pot Pie for dinner.

I have never made chicken pot pie or any pot pie for that matter.

But since I was going to make one I thought I might as well make an extra for us to eat.

It was so easy and so yummy!

Here is how to make Easy Chicken Pot Pie

Ingredients

Progresso Chicken Pot Pie Soup

Can of Mixed Vegetables (drained)

2 Tablespoons of Flour

Pie Shells

Directions
Preheat Oven to 425
Put soup, mixed vegetables {drained} and flour in pan
and bring to slow boil.
As soon as it starts to boil remove and pour into premade bottom crust.
Add top crust and pinch off excess
Cut slit in top of pie for steam to get out
Bake for 30-35 minutes or until crust is golden brown
Enjoy!
 
Luke and Lakelyn both approved!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...