Monday, October 1, 2012

Checking In...


I have lots of new followers and wanted to pop in this morning to say HELLO!  This last week I have been slacking in my posts!  Being gone 3 days from work while in NYC made work this last week crazy busy trying to get caught up.  Plus Luke and I had 3 reception tours last week and as of Saturday we have a place booked!

The official wedding date is May 18th, 2013!

Having a date set makes the whole situation seem so much more real.

This week the blog is coming back into priority.  I am finally going to post pictures of our New York trip, this will probably have to be a 3 part post because I am pretty sure we took about 300 pictures.  I also need to get Lakelyn’s 9 month update done.

So keep checking back lots of photos to come!

Once again hello to all my new followers!  It’s so much easier to blog when you don’t feel like you are talking to your self J
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. So I started following your blog a few weeks ago and loved that we're in the same "first came baby" boat. Then I just realized you have a girl boxer dog too! We have a 2 year old boxer, Carmen, at home who really is like our child. I'm hoping she adapts to the new baby well!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...