Friday, November 30, 2012

Progress Pictures


November 2011

Left: This is me at my heaviest, 217 pounds.   This was taken right before we left for the hospital.
Right:  This is 3 days later home from the hospital with my bundle of joy
(not sure of my weight but it wasn’t much lower even after having an 8lb baby!)
 
 

September 15th,  2012

This is Luke and I in NYC, I weighed 180 pounds.

 

November 29th, 2012

 170 pounds.


 
Progress....
 




Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Congrats! It's great to see how much you're progressing in your weight-loss journey. Keep up the good work!

    Reese

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! New follower from the GFC hop. Hope you will hop over and follow back!
    www.heymommychocolatemilk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are looking amazing! Awesome photos!

    PS - I didn't immediately lose much after an 8 lb baby, either... LOL!

    Linking up from GFC hop! Newest follower!

    Emily
    http://faithmusicandbedtimestories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ashley! I'm a new follower. You are doing great & looking great! Keep it up! Meryl

    http://www.mclendonblog.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...