Thursday, November 1, 2012

Trick or Treating


I decided on Halloween to take off early from work, go pick up Lakelyn from daycare, put on her outfit and take her to Luke’s work to surprise him.  So at 3:45pm I left work and headed to her daycare.  When I got there she was nowhere to be found.  They told me that Luke had just come and got her.

I call Luke 4 times and he finally answers.  I asked him where he was and he said on his way to come see me.  He had the same thought and got off early, went and got her dressed and was heading to my work to surprise me.

Great minds think a like!

So we ended up meeting at my work place and then went to his.  Everyone could not get over how cute she looked!  I had to agree!

We then headed home, had dinner and got ready for trick or treating.

Before trick or treating I wanted to get some pictures of Lakelyn.   Lakelyn only had an hour nap at daycare so she was already fussy and trying to keep her attention during pictures was nearly impossible.  However I did get a few good ones. 





 
Towards the end of the picture taking I was distracting her with candy to play with.  She thought the long tootsie was a good pick!


 

After we got done taking pictures we headed out for trick or treating.  Luke got her strapped into the stroller and we walked down a few streets to meet up with some friends.  It was about a 5 min walk.  Once we got there I went to get Lakelyn out of her stroller and noticed she still had the tootsie roll and only a 1/4 of it was left!  She had been eating that tootsie roll the whole time we were walking, and I mean wrapper and all!  She had chocolate all over her face and hands.  I should have taken a picture but I couldn’t believe she ate that with the wrapper and took her inside to get her cleaned up.
 

After a few drinks we headed out with all the kids for some trick or treating.  Along the way Luke’s parents met up with us to see Lakelyn.


 

We got back to our house around 8:30 and Lakelyn fell asleep along the way.  She normally goes to bed around 7:30pm now so she was pooped!
 
We stripped off her costume and put her in bed.  She was a sleepy bug!
 
 
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. She is too cute in her costume! How funny that you both had the same idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is too cute! Love her costume!
    New follower from blog hop http://andyandbrittanymyers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog on the link up. I love your blog its too cute & your daughter is presh! Her little outfit was adorable for Halloween. I am now following you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute blog, I love the name! I am a new follower from the blog hop! :)

    Raechel
    http://livingthefancylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog/name and your little one is adorable! Look forward to getting to know you. Also stopping by from the blog hop.

    Desirae @ Going with the Flow
    www.goingwiththelastingers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable photos! Stopping by from the Follow Me Maybe blog-hop; I am your newest follower. Would love for you to follow back! :)

    www.lifeunpublished.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is the cutest lady bug ever!! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...