Friday, November 16, 2012

Weigh In- Week 5


This week has been rough and I have no idea why.  I am not sure if it’s my body finally trying to catch up from being sick or what.  I finally started feeling better yesterday and could run for 5 min before having a cough attack.

My best friend had a friends Thanksgiving at her house on Sunday, it was a lot of food, and was amazing!  She of course sent us home with lots of leftovers.  Then on Monday my parents and grandparents had the day off for Veterans Day so they came up and spent the day with Lakelyn.  Every time they visit they bring yummy homemade food and leave lots of leftovers.  So this week all I have done is eat leftovers for lunch.  I normally only have a ham sandwich for lunch (around 180 calories), I think this may have been motivation problem #1.

I just wasn’t in the workout mood mentally this week.  Getting up and working out was hard.  I still worked out hard when I got to the gym but getting up was hard and staying motivated through the week was hard.

I didn’t work out this morning because Lakelyn came home from daycare yesterday with a fever and it still has not broken.  Needless to say last night was a very restless night.  She doesn’t have a cough or runny nose just the fever.  She acts pretty happy for having a fever and not feeling good.  Here is how the rest of the week went:

Monday- 2.91 miles and 487 calories burned

Tuesday- 3.12 miles and 490 calories burned

Thursday- 2.32 miles and 405 calories burned

The scale this morning read……

170

I couldn’t believe it!  After having such a hard time staying motivated this week and eating more than normal I was going to be happy to NOT gain any weight!  I was disappointed with 2lbs last week but definitely happy with 2 lbs this week!

That puts me at my first goal of 10 pounds!  10 pounds down and 20 more to go by May 18th, 2013.

I already know next week will be a hard week to get my workouts in and stay within my calorie intake.  We have Lakelyn’s 1st birthday party tomorrow, if she is feeling up to it.  Sunday is her actual birthday and then I only work Monday and Tuesday and then we are headed back home on Wednesday for Thanksgiving on Thursday.

Did I mention my birthday is on Thursday?  Only a few weeks ago did I realize I would be turning 29!  Last year’s birthday flew by due to having a baby the prior week and getting released from the hospital the day before.  This is my last year in the twenties and it makes me a little sad.
Hopefully I get to pull the wishbone on Thursday and I’ll make a wish that I don’t GAIN any weight next week!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Yay for making your first goal. That is great! Sounds like you have an exciting week coming up. I just turned 30 in October. It's not so bad :)

    I started out at 170 two weeks ago and weighed 164 yesterday and 165 today. I need to stop weighing myself every day, but it's so hard. Either way, I am happy! Hoping Thanksgiving won't make me gain any!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just thought I would be done, if not close to being done, having kids by 30 and thats not going to happen. Luke tells me times have changed, I replied and said but my body hasnt! haha

    I weigh myself every morning and shouldnt but cant help it! 5 lbs in 2 weeks is awesome!! Congrats and keep it up!

    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep it up lady! you are doing amazing.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...