Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Vacation….again!

First of all I forgot to announce the winner of the Petite Lemon Giveaway, which was Ashley!  I emailed her but forgot to post it on here.  Congrats Ashley!

Luke and I are going on vacation again!

Early Sunday morning Luke and I will be flying out to Whistler Canada.  Luke got invited on a work trip that only the top people in his company get to attend.  They have these events twice a year.  Most of the time they are warm and tropical, go figure we get stuck with Canada.

HOWEVER, Canada is not a place Luke and I would ever pick to travel to and neither of us has ever been before so we are both very excited and grateful for the opportunity.

My mom will be watching Lakelyn and I know they will both have an absolute blast while we are gone.  I am sure Lakelyn will only think we have been gone a day when we get back because time for her will fly by with all the fun activities I am sure my mom has planned.

We know for sure we are going to tour the Whistler Brewing Company.  I would like to go zip lining, which I think is really weird for me because I am not a fan of heights but I have always wanted to do it.  Luke wants to white water raft, which again I am not a fan of.  I think during child birth I lost my wild crazy bone.  We also get to tour the 2010 Olympic grounds.


Have any of you ever been to Whistler?  Any “must dos” you can tell me about?


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ashley! I went to Whistler five years ago in August, and it was so beautiful there! I totally recommend going ziplining; it's a lot of fun, and the views in the mountains are incredible. We stayed in the village where there were no vehicles, but we were able to walk wherever we needed to go. There were two different grocery stores, many restaurants, cute boutiques, and the library nearby. Most importantly, have fun! I can't wait for a recap when you get back from your trip! Oh, one other thing is that we flew into Vancouver and then took a shuttle bus to Whistler (through the mountains). We also spent a day in Vancouver, and used public transport (buses) that day, so we didn't rent a car. Have a great time!! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are super excited! We are staying at the Four Seasons Resort. Its a work event so we have a few things planned for us but plenty of free time to do our own thing. Thanks for the suggestions!!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...