Friday, October 12, 2012

When moms away….


...the grandmas will play!

First of all, don’t forget to go check out the great GIVEAWAY going on until Tuesday!

While Luke and I were in NYC my mom and grandma took lots of pictures of Lakelyn.  My mom’s camera was broke so she borrowed our small camera.  Today I finally got the chance to take the red eye out of them!

For as long as I can remember my grandma Sue (Lakelyn’s great grandma) has dressed up as a clown.  There are several of them her age that dress up and go to nursing homes, Veteran’s homes and hospitals to perform for the sick or elderly.  I remember as a kid dressing up with her and walking in parades.

While Luke and I were in NYC my grandma was performing at the Veterans home and dressed up Lakelyn.  My grandmas clown name is Sweetie, we need to come up with one for Lakelyn, because I am sure this won’t be the last time she is a clown!






My grandma Sue made these Halloween bloomers and my mom got the shirts and leg warmers.  I am being biased but cutest Halloween outfit EVER!






Just this past Monday (10/8, Columbus Day) my mom, stepdad and grandparents came up to spend the day with Lakelyn.  My mom and step dad had the day off due to the holiday.  The boys went golfing while the girls hung out at our house with Lakelyn.  Anytime the grandmas are around its dress up/photo shoot time!




And to end the day, a little tent play under the kitchen table!


When moms away the grandma’s will play!

2 comments:

  1. Love the leg warmers and pumpkin face shirt. She's such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute pictures! Love her little leg warmers! Found your blog through Mrs. to Mama...can't wait to catch up reading!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...